Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Playdates!

I got together with my friend Hillarie for lunch last week. She has a new baby at home too, so we met at her house. It was so nice to put real clothes on (I don't care what Clinton and Stacy would say....if I'm at home, I'm wearing sweatpants, people!) and go somewhere for lunch! We had a great time, and the babies had fun too...I guess, I mean we didn't really ask them... Alex is 3 months old and he is so tiny next to Isabelle. She was being all loud and dramatic, and he was just calmly staring at her, probably hoping she would shut up. You know, typical male-female interaction. ;-) Look how sweet they are!


Becca, a friend I met at the hospital, and her sister Amanda came over on Saturday to make hair bows, and of course they brought the adorable Miss Hadley with them. We keep in touch via facebook and phone, but this was the first time we had seen them since summer. Hadley is just adorable, and it was so fun to see the girls together. Isabelle started out the smallest of her NICU buddies, but the little stinker has a good 2 pounds on Hadley now! We forgot to take pictures of the bows we made, but we got plenty of cute pics of the girls together. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment