Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bootcamp Report


One day down. Bootcamp wasn't scary at all. I even wish it had been a little harder. Our instructor is a former military trainer, and even though he is much nicer than the leaders in the photo above, I'm sure I will live to regret that wish. Roll call, an introduction, and a general overview of the program took up some time at the beginning of class, but he promised there would be no time for relaxing here on out. Yesterday's workout consisted mainly of weights. We did several different moves, all in cadence to 25. Ex: 1, 2, 3, ONE, 1, 2, 3, TWO, etc. Needless to say, we were happy to hear 25 at the end of each set. My only complaint is that we didn't do much cadio, but I'm sure he will mix it up. To be honest, I didn't leave feeling like I got a great workout, but my arms are a little sore this morning, so I guess that is a sign that something worked. Maybe tomorrow I will get the "last chance workout," Biggest Loser style, that I'm looking for.



No comments:

Post a Comment