Sunday, July 18, 2010

Final Four


We were out of town last week, but I figured it is never too late for a Bachelorette post.


So, I don't really have a lot to say (you're shocked, right?) about last week's episode. Ali went to meet the families of the final 4 guys, and they all appeared relatively normal...aside from all the dead animals in Kirk's dad's basement, of course.


Ali seemed to have to best connection with Chris and Roberto. I'd be fine with her ending up with either of them (as if she is going to consult me), but I think if I were forced to choose for her, I might have to go with Chris. He seems so sincere...well, as sincere as you can be while on a game show trying to meet your spouse. And his family is really sweet, too. Didn't you just love his dad? I do like Roberto too, but he hasn't really opened up much, so he is still kind of a mystery. Although I was sad for Kirk when she sent him home, I do agree that he wasn't the right guy for her. And I think we all know how I feel about Frank. He is just way too emotional and needy for me. His lack of confidence is not attractive and neither is his extremely low-cut wife beater and old man cardigan. Go home, Frank!

No comments:

Post a Comment