Monday, July 26, 2010

Men Tell All


The Bachelorette: Men Tell All episode aired tonight. I hate that they always throw this show in the week before the finale just to suck in a few extra viewers for ratings. But you know I DVR'd it and watched it after Izzy went to bed. I don't have much to say about it, but here are a few thoughts:


1. I think they should have named this episode "Craig R. Tells All." Dude wouldn't shut up!

2. Loved the behind-the-scenes shots and commentary on The Phantom, formerly known as Mystery Man.

3. Kasey is still crazy, but at least he has a good sense of humor about it.

4. Who did Ali's hair? They should be fired. Me no likey.
5. I'm over Wrestler and Frank.

6. I would love to see all the uncut and uncensored footage of all the downtime the guys had. They are always way more entertaining than a bunch of bickering girls on The Bachelor.

1 comment:

  1. Chris Harrison's blog has been good; check it out. So, my take is that either it's going to be a major letdown next week (i.e. she picks no one) or they are really actually not showing teaser footage in order to really surprise us with a good ending. Either way they have sucked me in. Hopefully I won't be in labor during the finale. ;-)

    ReplyDelete