Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's That Time Again...

Get your calendars out, friends: March for Babies 2011 is Saturday, April 16th at 9 a.m. I hope that you will join us again in the fight for preemies! Here's the link to join our team, Izzy's Angel: http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1501113



Another date for your calendars: The 2nd Annual Golf for Babies Tournament is scheduled for the morning of May 14th. I think I've avoided scheduling on the same weekend as any major holidays, so we're already off to a better start than last year, right?

Please help us spread the word about the golf tournament. We are in need of hole sponsors, t-shirt sponsors, goody bag sponsors, etc., as well as raffle prize donations. If you have any contacts or leads, please let us know!

Here are the details:

I'm so excited to see what we can do for babies this year! I may be a huge nerd (I'm pretty sure of it, actually), but this kind of stuff just feeds my soul! Thank you in advance for your continued support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment