Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Newest Obsession

Proceed with Caution:

These little delicious drops of heaven are addicting.  I like ice cream (ovy, duh!), but I'm not someone who craves it.  I can easily pass it up (usually for another dessert - fail!) and I can't even remember the last time we had a carton of ice cream in our freezer, but I have been eating these ice cream cones like they're going out of style.  They certainly do not taste like a "diet" dessert, and in fact, I'm a little panicked that they really are too good to be true - way more than 4 points, and they'll get pulled from the shelves.  Yes, it's the imortant things in life that occupy my thoughts.  What do you think Jennifer Hudson would say about me spending my entire day's points on ice cream cones?  Inappropriate?

P.S.  You like how I just glossed right over the fact that I've all but abandoned this blog and its 2 readers this month and dove straight into ice cream talk?  Yeah, I thought you might.  If I can lay off the waffle cones long enough to get some posts written, you'll be hearing from me again soon.  I said IF...

1 comment:

  1. Where's the photo of Izzy? As much as I LOVE ice cream, after such a blog drought, I am ready for some Izzy news and photos. At the very least, you could post a photo of her eating one of those ice creams, but from the sound of it, you're probably not sharing them with her.
    Sincerely,
    One of your two readers

    ReplyDelete