Thursday, July 21, 2011

I need a Pintervention

I had to see what all the fuss was about, so I got myself a Pinterest account.  Just as I suspected, I am a total pinning junkie!  In all honesty, I can admit that it is a gigantic time waste, but I recently read something (perhaps on Pinterest) that said something like, "Time spent doing something you enjoy is not wasted."  Not buying it?  Yeah, me neither.  I've got to get it together and stop pinning everything in my path.  But for now, I'll just leave you with some little lovelies I find pinteresting.  See what I did there?

For Izzy:
She will be transitioning to a big girl room soon.  Isn't this precious? 



Adorable handprint projects!

Love this!

What a good idea!




Crafty Things:
Love this!  I've seen this frame at Ikea, but in black.  Thinking this on is a must!

Love, love, love!  I read the tutorial, and the little embelishments are interchangeable for different seasons. 

Cute!!  I actually was all set to make this one, but the Hob Lob was out of the wire wreath.  You let me down, Hob Lob.  You let me down.

Ahhh....loves it!  Apparently I am now obsessed with wreaths. 

Cuter than any teacher gift I ever got. 

Can you tell that I long to be a room mother someday?  In charge of crafts, parties, and snacks?  Yes, please!

People have the cutest ideas.
Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

Stuff for the House:
So cute for Izzy's artwork!

Wish we had room in the playroom for this.

Loved the framed paper/fabric.  Definitely doing this in Izzy's room!

Perfect for our living room.

Food:
Mummy dogs!
Source: None via Jennifer on Pinterest

Too bad I found this after the 4th.

Can't wait to try this!  Maybe even with a little nutella...

Cute party favor.

Things that make me laugh:
This perfectly describes my reaction when my doorbell rings and hubs is not home...

My new motto
Source: None via Jennifer on Pinterest

Ha!

Right on!

Hilarious.

I feel like I need one of these in my house.
Source: None via Jennifer on Pinterest

Things I Want.  Like Now.
Can I please have her hair?  Pretty please?
Source: None via Jennifer on Pinterest

Love this ring.
Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

Must. Have. This.  Hubs, are you listening??

Of course I want everything pictured.


I think you can probably all agree that a little intervention isn't such a bad idea. :-/

1 comment:

  1. OH MY!!! I left this up all day so I could come back and look at all of your pinteresting things!!!! And I've been trying to avoid the pinterest time suck, but I think you've just sucked me in!! Maybe tonight.... MAYBE!!

    ReplyDelete