Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things I'm Loving

1. Thanks to Pink Lou Lou, whom I regularly stalk, I snagged up this little puppy online at Nordstrom's anniversary sale.
It's the Hobo International Lauren Double Frame Clutch.  My life may never be the same.  I am in love with this thing.  It's a clutch.  It's a wallet.  It holds everything.  It matches everything.  Obsessed. 

2.  This lovely may have also found it's way into my cart.  Oopsies!  I have been wanting a gold watch, and this one was calling my name.  It's much less yellow in person - iphone isn't doing it any favors. 

3. Baby Girl has learned how to say "I love you," and now she loves EVERYONE.  I love Mama!  I love Dada!  I love Bubba/Lane!  I love MeMe!  I love Auntie!  I love Pop Pop/Papa (they sound a lot alike these days)!  I love KK!  I love Nanna!  She is the cutest. 

4. Since we officially opened the playroom up for business, my living room has been staying nice and tidy.  Mission accomplished!

5. I have some very crafty projects lined up with the family, and I am oh so excited to recreate some of my pinterest finds.  Pictures to come!

6. My friend, Kristen, sent me this photo today with the caption, "Thanks to your pinterest obsession, I got crafty today!"  Love it!! 

7. I found this shirt at Target and thought it was hilarious.  I sent hubs a picture of it, and he didn't get it.  Please tell me my sister and I aren't the only ones who used to watch Bob Ross paint a mean landscape.

8. And of course, I'm loving my little bloggy makeover.  Michelle, from Shabby Creations, was so helpful, and her prices are waaay better than some of the other designers I found.  I would highly recommend her if you are looking to freshen things up!  http://shabbycreationsdesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yup, you and Tracy are the only ones! That guy was a bit strange!

    ReplyDelete