Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things I'm Loving

1. Hubs returned home last night after being gone since Saturday.  His girls were very happy to have him home.  Four nights with no help = one tired mama!

2. Friends and Family sales.  I'm going to go ahead and admit that about 98% of the emails I get are from retailers such as Ann Taylor Loft, Gap, Old Navy, Banana, New York & Co, Limited, etc.  I am usually pretty good at hitting the delete button before I get myself into trouble, but I'm sorry friends.  I can't hit the delete button on a 40% off sale.  I did a little damage at Loft and Gap while Izzy was in school today. And can I just add that shopping child-free, with a Starbucks in hand is pure bliss. 

Today's favorite purchase: Gap's gFlex workout pants.  Pretty sure I will be wearing these babies everyday.  Oh, and I totally busted out the move this chick is doing when I tried them on at the store.  Amazing pants, I tell you. 






3. Speaking of Starbucks, I am currently obsessed with the Skinny Peppermint Mocha. This little drink accompanied me on my shopping excursion this morning. It's pretty heavenly and only 100 calories for a tall. Delicious and guilt-free. Can't beat it.



4. Wowbutter.  I may be late to the party on this one, but I just learned of this product.  We have no food allergies in our house, so we've never had to worry about it.  However, now that Izzy is in school, and happens to be in a peanut-free classroom, it has become a concern.  She really likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I mean, she really likes them.  As in she is know for her ability to eat a sandwich in 4 bites.  And since they don't heat up their lunches, and she hasn't quite mastered using utencils, I've been sort of limited on what to pack for her lunch.  Her school sent home a note about this Wowbutter stuff, so I headed to Wal-Mart and picked up some.  It's actually pretty tasty.  It definitely wouldn't trick me in a blind taste-test, but it's pretty close to the real thing.  It is certainly going to make packing lunches easier around here. 






5. I'm always loving my sassy little girl, but these pictures just kill me.

Yes, she is wearing a leopard, faux fur poncho and no pants.  No, this photo was not posed.

I try not to be one of those "Look how cute my kid is" moms, but screw it.  Look how cute my kid is!


6. Tomorrow, we're heading back to the ol' stomping grounds for the Tech vs. OSU game.  We're going with our good friends, one of whom is an OSU alum, so he's sure to be waving his wheat all over the place.  Gonna be good times!  Go Tech!




Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment