Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2: All I Want for Christmas

Hubs and I aren't exchanging gifts this year (apparently I've gifted myself enough lately...oopsie), but just in case Santa is reading...

1. Perfume - any kind really.  I'm dangerously close to running completely out.

2. Pajamas - I am embarrassed of my current pajama collection, which mainly consists of free race t-shirts and old (possibly torn) shorts.  Basically, I have the pajamas of a teenage boy. 


3. Workout Clothes - I'm much more likely to go to the gym if I'm wearing cute clothes, right?

Nike Women's Dri-FIT Running Fast Pace Tank - Dick's Sporting GoodsNike Women's Dri-FIT Cotton Tight Fit Capri - Dick's Sporting Goods


4. Mixer - you know, for all the baking I do.  No, for reals, I need a new one.  For some reason, I never registered for a nice mixer when we got married, and I've been meaning to get a new one forever now, and just keep forgetting.  I would like a stand mixer, but I just don't think I would use it enough to justify having it.  Plus I would have to leave it out on my counter, and I'm kind of weird about that. 


5. New Slippers - these will do...

6. Mother's Necklace - I just love these necklaces.  There are a ton of places to order from online, and you can get it just the way you want it.  Love!


7. iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock - I used to have a small one in my kitchen, but it has found a new home in Izzy's playroom.  I miss my music.  Ideally, I would love surround sound throughout the house, but that ain't happening...or so I've been told.


Okay, I better stop there, or I'll be here all day.  What are you asking Santa for this year???

No comments:

Post a Comment