Friday, January 27, 2012

Latest Obsession

I recently discovered the greatness of Jimmy John's, thanks to my friend Karla.  I have also recently discovered an awesome class at my gym: Nike Training Club.  It's a bootcamp-style class that gives you a full-body workout.  I walk out of there feeling like I just got my butt kicked, but it a good way, of course.  So, the last two Thursdays, as soon as I've finished NTC, I have promptly driven my freshly-kicked butt from the gym to the Jimmy John's drive-thru.  I'm currently in love with the Beach Club (I believe it's #13), hold the mayo - because let's be honest, mayo - unless you are in chicken salad, I have no use for you.  This sandwich is so good.  It's just turkey with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sprouts, and avocado spread.  I know - so simple, but trust me...it's tasty.  I think it's the bread that makes it.  I have a strict Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy with this sandwich and it's nutritional info.  I choose to believe it is healthy.  If you know otherwise, feel free to laugh behind my back.  But for the love of all that is good in this world, don't ruin this for me.  Already looking forward to next Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love, love, love the Beach Club from Jimmy John's! Like you, I refuse to look up the nutritional info because it can't help but be healthy, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm guessing the bread and the avocado spread could really kill it for me, but it's just so good that I'm willing to play dumb so I can enjoy it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete