Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Introducing Harper

It's been awhile, so I thought I better knock some dust off the ol' blog today.  We have been super busy lately with Izzy's birthday, my birthday, Griff's busy season at work, attempting every bribe possible to get Izzy to use the potty, taking care of our newborn, etc., etc....  Wait, what??? 
Yes, my friends, you read that correctly.  Our family has grown thanks to the wonderful blessing of adoption, and we have a new tiny princess at home!  I realize I haven't even mentioned the adoption on this blog, so how is this for a surprise?!  I will write more later, but I wanted to get some pictures up of my new precious daughter, Miss Harper Rose.  Both the girls are napping right now, so I am using precious nap time to post this.  Yes, I am nuts.  Oh, and you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment