Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday Funday

My sweet husband watched the kids on Sunday so I could have some good girl time with my friends.  We try to get together once a month or so, and we always have so much fun.  It's just good for the soul.  So, of course we had to go see The Hunger Games.  I really liked the movie.  There were a few cheesy spots, but overall, I thought it was a lot better than the Twilight movies, which I would totally hate if I didn't love the books so much.  Sidenote - I went to the restroom 3 times during this movie. Who does that??  I must have the smallest bladder in America.  Hot, I know.

Funny Movies Ecard: Let's kick off spring by sitting in a dark theater watching teenagers murder each other.

We went to lunch after the movie, and aside from a sweet, but very confused waitress, we had a fabulous time.  At some point, pirates made their way into our conversation, so I thought this photo was appropriate.  And by the way, is it sad that I'm the only one awake, and I'm making pirate pictures in photoshop when I could clearly benefit from some sleep?  Delirium has set it.

It's kind of hard to see, but we are wrestling a gator. Just your typical Sunday lunch.  No big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment