Thursday, September 6, 2012

Harper Update - Months 4-6

It seems I'm a little behind on Harper's monthly updates...only by 3 months.  I'll take my mother of the year award now, please and thank you.  I honestly can't believe how much this sweet girl has grown and changed in the past 3 months.  She is such a gift.  Our joy. 

4 months

5 months

6 months

 
As I'm sure you can imagine, she's been quite the busy bee these past three months.  She is sitting up really well now, eating everything she's offered (you're shocked, I know), watching her sister's every move, entertaining herself with all of her toys, rolling and scooting herself around the room, and she's thisclose to crawling. 
 
 
"What?  She thought that mat could contain ME?"

Doll Baby

She loves to sing and talk

First bite of food.  Hasn't looked back since.

Daddy likes to sneak naps in with Harper whenever he can

Would you just look at this little beauty

Love this girl!

Fancy pants
Someone should really tell this kid to slow down and stop growing up so fast.  It's making her mama kinda sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment