Monday, October 29, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 26 Boo at the Zoo

We are fortunate to live so close to a great zoo.  Izzy absolutely loves visiting, so she and I got zoo passes back in the summer.  Since school started back, we haven't had much time to get to the zoo, so I wanted to make sure she was able to go to Boo at the Zoo this year.  Hubs and I were out of town last weekend (which explains all my delinquent posts), and the girls went to Boo at the Zoo with their Nanna and Pop-Pop.  I had never been before, and I wanted to experience it with the kids, so my friend Tracy and I went again on Friday.  Izzy had a blast, and Harper was a little angel.  She loves being outside...don't all babies?  I had enough to keep up with, so the nice camera stayed at home and I just used my phone to take a few pics.


She wanted to dress up like Sleeping Beauty, but it was freezing, so you couldn't see much of her dress.


Izzy and Logan off to find the lions


She had a blast in this bounce house, aka the death chamber.  Those kids were rough!


Izzy and her punkin'



The crew ready to call it a day


Sleeping Beauty sleeping


Sweet baby Harper is always such a good baby when we are out and about

No comments:

Post a Comment