Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lighting Selections


I gotta admit...this is one I didn't see coming.  I knew I would obsess over the floor plan, paint colors, countertops, etc. with the house building process.  But I very naively thought that lighting selections would be pretty simple.  Wrong.  So wrong.  I have spent more hours scouring Pinterest and Houzz than I care to admit, and one thing I know is true.  Lighting can make or break your room.  Oh, the pressure.  There may or may not even be a lighting spreadsheet floating around on this laptop.  I mean, that's just dumb.  The hubs and I are hitting up lighting stores on Friday, and I'm so excited to check out some of the lovelies I've been stalking online.  Nothing has been decided for sure, but these are the lights I am currently loving, and I'm fairly confident that at least two of them will definitely make an appearance in the new casa.  
 
Foyer
via
 
Dining Room
via
 
 

Kitchen Island
via

 
Breakfast Room
via


Master Bath
via
What do you think?  Any favorites?  And by all means, if there is a light I need to see, please help a sister out!

No comments:

Post a Comment