Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stomach Bugs and Gladiators

On most days, I'm fairly confident that my girls hold a morning meeting to negotiate who is going to nap that day and who is going to be in mama's grill during naptime.  Harper is usually the napper, but on the rare occasion that Izzy decides to nap...it never fails that Harper will not sleep. 

I'm currently experiencing the rarest of all moments - both girls are napping at the same time.  I picked Izzy up from school early today because she got sick.  The director called me and said my girl was throwing up and white as a ghost.  :(  When I got there, she had a low-grade fever, was resting on a napmat, and she was trembling.  Poor baby.  She has been resting since we got home, and seems to be doing much better.  On the way home, I asked her how she felt.  She said, "I don't want to throw up again.  I just want to rest."  Bless her heart. 

In other news, the season premier of Scandal comes on tonight, and I'm pretty pumped about it.  Netflix has been our main source of tv watching lately, and we got into Scandal a few months back and finished up season 2 a couple weeks ago.  Can't wait to see what Olivia Pope has in store for us this season.  Get your Gladiator on people. 

And a few pictures before I go to satisfy the grandparents.  Sidenote - I may just have the two cutest babies ever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment