Saturday, March 15, 2014

Five on Saturday...Oops

Better late than never.  Linking up with Natasha and friends for Five on Friday, aka Five on Saturday.  

Add caption


ONE. This is day number nine without diet coke.  This is huge.  Huge.  Pretty sure this hasn't happened since I had my first sip of the deliciously intoxicating stuff - likely somewhere around birth.  But seriously, (knock on wood) I haven't had one headache.  I've had a few cravings for my trusty drink, but nothing too terrible.  Dare I say it's been kind of easy?  Who am I??


TWO.  I love giving baby gifts, and I had two sweet babies to buy for last week.  I ordered these adorable minky bunnies from a very talented local seamstress/embroidery extraordinaire.  I thought they turned out so darn cute.  And if we are being honest, who among us couldn't use a soft minky bunny??
You want one, don't you?
 The best part was both of the sweet parents sent us these adorable pictures.  Baby love.  
Sweet baby Caden.  He is the youngest of 4 boys and two very blessed parents.

Sweet Cosette's bunny is waiting for her arrival.  
THREE.  We made a quick trip to Lowe's and Target the other night when Griff got home.  I had to take a picture of the sweetness in front of me.  

FOUR.  This is what I've been doing during every nap and after the girls go to bed every night for the past week and a half.  I am officially in chalk paint hell.  The table is almost complete (just one coat of sealer), but the chairs?  The freakin' chairs?  There are 8 of them.  They need 3 coats of paint, and 2 coats of sealer.  I'm no mathematician, but my calculations tell me that is 40 coats.  FORTY. I'm dying.  

FIVE.  We are taking some casual family photos at the house on Monday morning.  I have good timing I tell you (see above about painting hell and imagine the chaos that is my dining room).  I spent a few minutes yesterday playing with outfit combinations, and I think this might be the winner.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfits you have picked out - they look so good together!! Hope the pictures go well :)

    ReplyDelete