So, here's this week's purchases: two boxes of Raisin Bran, two jars of Skippy peanut butter, two bottles of Tums, three bags of M&M's (probably shouldn't have brought those into the house, since we are now down to 2 and a half bags...), two boxes of Nutri-Grain bars, a two-pack of Colgate Dora toothbrushes, Colgate Dora toothpaste, a Dora dvd, a shirt for Baby Girl, and a book from the dollar spot (a complete necessity to entertain my little monkey).

I used a manufacturer coupon in addition to a Target store coupon on every item here except for the dvd, which I only had a Target coupon for, and the shirt and book, which I didn't have any coupons for. The total before coupons was $45.27, and I paid $29.63 after coupons. That's a savings of $15.64. It doesn't look quite as impressive as my first Target adventure, but I'm still new at this.
On the agenda for tomorrow: CVS. I still haven't tackled this store, but I'm giving it a try tomorrow. My shopping list consists of only two items, so we'll see just how strong my willpower is. First on the list is a Venus Embrace razor. It is $9.79, I'll get $5 in Extra Care Bucks, and I have a $2.00 coupon. Next (and hopefully last) is Crest Pro-Health toothpaste. It is $3.97, I'll get $2.50 ECB's, and I have a $.75 coupon. I also plan on signing up for Extra Care emails online, which will earn another $4.00 in ECB's. So, if all goes as planned, I will spend $11.01 plus tax, and come out with my two items plus $11.50 in ECB's for future purchases. My brain hurts now, and if you are kind enough to still be reading, I'm sure yours does, too.




O.K. I'm impressed. I read all the way to the bottom, so where's the Izzy photo?
ReplyDelete