Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites

Links to each day in this series can be found at the bottom of this post.

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and participate in The Nester's 31 Days series for the month of October.  The concept is simple: choose any topic and write about it for 31 days.  The execution, on the other hand, may be a little tricky.  I know this will come as a shock to you, but I can be a bit of a sporadic blogger.  That coupled with my procrastinating nature equals a greater than zero chance that this project could be a complete failure.  But I'm going to ignore that possibility and give it a go anyway.

So, what to write about for 31 days?  I had to really think about this.  That's a long time to write about something, and I didn't want to pick a topic I was going to get sick of, or feel stuck halfway through the series when the ideas ran out.  So, I decided on a broad topic that would allow me to still write about a variety of things. 

When I was younger, I always said that summer was my favorite season.  I'll give you one guess as to why.  Yep, no school.  Pretty sure summer is every kids' favorite season.  But as an adult, fall is, without a doubt, my favorite season.  I love everything about it.  Surely I can't go wrong with fall, right? 

source


Follow along as I write about all of my favorite things about fall.  I'm hoping to have a good mixture of recipes, fashion, home decor, crafts, and traditions.  I'll post a link for each day in the series at the bottom of this post.  See what other bloggers are doing with this series here.  And if you decide to join in on the fun and link up, be sure to let me know so I can check it out!


2 comments:

  1. I'm discovering you for the first time tonight through the Nester's party. I'm so looking forward to your series and getting some more Fall inspiration. I just love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for the comment. Just checked out your blog, and I will definitely be following along with your series. Love your home and love your style!

    ReplyDelete