Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 30 Pumpkin Carving

We were a little late on the pumpkin carving this year.  Late as in we did it today.  On Halloween.  Is that normal?  I'm pretty sure most people do this before now.  Oh well.  It got done.  And we couldn't even find our little handy dandy pumpkin carving tools.  So unprepared.  This was a team effort, and I think I got the raw end of the deal.  This morning, the girls and I (okay, just me) gutted the pumpkin.  Izzy was not impressed.  She was not interested in helping and said it was gross.  Then she told me that I had spaghetti on my hands.  She says the funniest things. 

Bad iphone pic
 
Hubs and the girls (okay, just hubs) carved the pumpkin this afternoon.  He did pretty good for not having the proper tools or stencils.  Maybe next year we will step up our game.  Nah.  Probably not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment