Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorties :: Day 11 Pumpkin Shirts

We will be making our annual family trek to the pumpkin patch soon, so I ordered the girls these adorable shirts from a sweet little Etsy store.  How cute is that??  Fashion first at the pumpkin patch. 

source
I have a love/hate relationship with adorable holiday shirts like this.  I love them because they are adorable, obviously.  But I hate spending money on them because they can only wear them for such a limited time.  I chose this one because it is more fall than just Halloween, and they can wear it longer.  Get ready to see my children live in these shirts for the next two months. 


It's also worth mentioning that Harper decided to show us who's boss by refusing to sleep from 1:00-3:00 a.m. last night.  It.  Was.  Brutal. 
She is much cuter than her mama after losing 2 hours of valuable sleep.

I'm running on diet coke, coffee, and allergy pills today.  Luckily, I decided to pick up this little treat at the grocery store on Tuesday.  It's the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment