Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 12 Pumpkin Patch Attire

I have been doing some major online fashion drooling lately, so I thought it might be fun to play around on Polyvore. It's like paperdolls for adults. So much fun. I showed you what the girls will be wearing to the pumpkin patch, so I thought I'd make an adult outfit appropriate for a little pumpkin patch outing. Love this casual but polished look, and I need some mustard in my wardrobe stat! If only the internet were actually my closet, right?? Who's gonna buy me that Marc Jacobs bad and Cartier bracelet? Anyone?




 


J.Crew summer shirt / 7 For All Mankind legging / Frye knee high leather boots, $460 / Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacobs tote bag / J.Crew j crew / Michael Kors jewelry / Gorjana jewelry / Cartier bangle / Purple shawl


 

No comments:

Post a Comment