Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 4 Little Fashionistas

Both my girls are in need of a few new fall outfits.  I mean, they have some serious stuff coming up: pumpkin patch, holiday parties, family photos, classroom parties, school pictures, etc.  It's just too bad I don't like to shop.  Bahaha.  I can't even type those words with a straight face.  I did a little online window shopping and found some precious little pretties that would be perfect for my sweet girls. 
 
For Izzy - 3.5 years old (going on 14)
 
Old Navy
 
Gap

Gap



Children's Place
Dillard's


Children's Place




For Harper - 7 months old
Gap

Dillard's

Old Navy



Old Navy

Gap

Old Navy

Ohhh, so many cute things!  Harper and I are going to run a few errands today and I'm hoping to peek in at some of our favorite stores to see if we can bring any of these goodies home with us.  And you know I will be looking out for matching/coordinating outfits as well.  What's the fun in having two girls if you can't dress them up in matching clothes, right? ;)  I will also be checking out Etsy very soon for some Halloween/Fall/Christmas themed outfits.  Oh, my poor husband. 

1 comment: