Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 3 Nail Polish

Confession:  I currently have the worst cuticles on the planet.  It's true.  I never get manicures.  Okay, maybe once or twice a year, but that is really it.  I'll get a pedicure a little more often than that, but it's definitely not a regular occurrence.  I change too many diapers, wash too many dishes, and have too little patience to paint my own fingernails, but my toenails are almost always painted.  And it's just about time to trade all those bright and fun summer colors in for some darker fall tones. 

These are a few of my favorite shades for fall.


Sephora Already Famous
Sally Hansen Grey Area
OPI Black Cherry Chutney

Essie Carry On
Essie Forever Yummy
Essie Chinchilly






 
And while perusing the cosmetic aisles of Walmart today, I picked up these little gems. 

L'Oreal Tea and Crumpets
photo source
Maybelline Blue Freeze
 
Any other shades for the season I should check out?

3 comments:

  1. To me, fall is the best time to buy nail colors. I love the deep, bold shades. I'm never been much of a spring/pastel person.

    Essie is my favorite brand. I especially like Carry On. This season, I want Essie's Stylenomics. It's dark green and luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chinchilly too and tend to wear it a lot this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, ladies! Sage, I just looked up Essie's Stylenomics, and that I will definitely be purchasing soon. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete