Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 25 Fall Preschool Party

Izzy's class party was this past Thursday.  Last year, I jumped at the chance to be the room mom for her class.  This year, I gladly checked the "help with party supplies" box on the volunteer sheet.  And I checked that little box with no guilt my friends.  I held Harper the entire party, even while trying to help Izzy with her snacks and projects, and I was just thinking of how stressed I would be if I were in charge of the party. 

The party was cute.  They started off with a game of Hot Potato set to some cute music, which was actually "Hot Pumpkin."  Then, they each got to decorate a pumpkin, and ate entirely too much sugar.  And they each left with a little bag full of goodies.  Success. 

This is the only picture I took, and it's from my phone. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment