Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 17 Fall Mantel

I finally remembered to take pictures of our fall mantel.  I kept all of the usual decor up, except for one piece, and basically just added some pumpkins here and there.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
 
Looks pretty festive, right?

Thank you Tarjay for this $4 banner.  And thank you to my friend Tracy for telling me about it.


See this post for more info on how I made this guy

This pumpkin was an after-season Hobby Lobby clearance find last year.  I think it was 80% off.  Holla.

This basket with balls is always out on the mantel.  It's from Kirklands.

Another one of my Hobby Lobby steals from last year

I found these pumpkins at Hobby Lobby this year.  Love them!
 
Take a look at my house (and some really bad pictures) decked out for fall last year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment