Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 7 Lazy Afternoons

Griff and I headed to Lubbock this weekend to see our Red Raiders get killed play OU.  We don't need to discuss the game, but it was great to have a weekend to ourselves and see our friends.  Nothing says fall like tailgating and football on a 40 degree day.  I was loving getting to wear my boots, scarf, coat, and gloves, but I would have been just as happy if it were a few degrees warmer.  I talk big, but I'm really a wimp when it comes to cold weather.  I would post pics of our trip, but sadly I forgot to take any.  Fail.
 
We got back this afternoon and just hung out with the girls.  Hubs had some work to catch up on, so us ladies played in the living room. 
 
cold afternoon + fat pants + fuzzy socks + sweet girls = perfect fall day

We got new phones, so Izzy inherited her daddy's old one.  We put a bunch of kid apps on it for her, and this is how she spent a good chunck of her evening.  I think we've created a monster.


And look what Harper finally decided to do!!  She's been so close to crawling for several weeks now.  She's got incredible upper body strength (fairly confident she and I could demolish competition in a wheelbarrow race), but she just couldn't figure out how to get going.  Izzy had a toy car that caught her interest tonight, so she jumped right out of my lap and made her way over to it.  I just love that sweet girl!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment