Monday, October 29, 2012

31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 29 Mod Podge Paper Mache Letters

This was a super easy project that turned out so cute.  I just purchased paper mache letters at Hobby Lobby (wait to get them on sale if you can) and painted them black with acrylic paint.  Then I traced the letters onto scrapbook paper and cut them out to size.  I used an exacto knife inside the letters.  Then I applied mod podge to the back of the scrapbook paper as well as the paper mache letter and stuck them together.  When that dried, I went over the top of the scrapbook paper with more mod podge to seal it.  Total cost was probably around $10.  I've seen stuff like this at craft shows for sale for $40 and up.  That's nuts.  Get to Hobby Lobby and make your own.  And then send me pics. ;-)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment