Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to School & Preschool Favorites

 I was one of many mommies walking their kids back to preschool with a big grin on my face last week.  I love my girl, but I'm just gonna keep it real.  This summer was looong.  I tried to be a good mom and schedule plenty of play dates and trips to the museum, zoo, etc., but my fun ran out way before summer did.  I was ready for school to start, and so was Izzy.  Luckily, she loves going to school and has a blast there, so I get my little sanity break without the guilt.  Everyone wins.  Hubs ate breakfast with us last Tuesday and went with me and Harper to drop off Izzy.  I made him snap a few pictures before we left. 



not the best photo, but he was working with a moving target


Why does she look so grown up???  Stop it.
This is her "smile."  There were no tears, no latching herself to my leg, no "don't go, mommy!"  Nope.  We got nothing.  Not even a good picture.  She wanted us out of there.  And so it begins. 
We celebrated a successful first day of school with some frozen yogurt. 

I forgot to take pictures for a pinterest idea that morning, so we had another mini photo session that afternoon.  She had a full day of school and a tummy full of yogurt in her by this point, so she was being a little toot. 

Attempt #1


Attempt #2
Finally got a semi-decent one.  Beggars can't be choosers, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment