Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pinterest Projects: Halloween Edition

As usual, I've been a little pinning fool.  With October quickly approaching, it's just about time to put out the Halloween decor.  And where better to go for decorating ideas than pinterest?  I saw tons of cute stuff, but these items made the to-do list. 



Love this!  I already bought the supplies to create my own version of this "wreath."  Now to find the time...
Source



How cute?  And even better, how simple?  I think these would be super cute for Izzy's classmates.

Source


So doing this! 
Source


This is a great idea.  Get some cheap pumpkins from the dollar store and spray paint them to look like mercury glass.  I think this photo may actually be from Pottery Barn, so I doubt it turns out this pretty, but still worth a try. 
Source


Who doesn't love a chevron pumpkin?
Source

Can't wait to cozy the house up!

No comments:

Post a Comment