A few months ago, I showed my mom a picture of an adorable little outfit, and I asked if she could help me make it for Izzy. Now, when I ask my mom to "help" me sew something, I'm basically asking if she will she sew it while I watch. But mom knows this, and she loves me anyway. She came through for me again, and look at how darling this is! I am in LOVE with this outfit! Izzy wore it to the pumpkin patch this weekend, and she got tons of compliments. Thanks, Mama!!!
Wow, I didn't know your mom made that outfit, I thought you bought it at a little boutique. It's beautiful. Martha did a great job. Izzy looked beautiful, as always. Everyone matched, but not everyone smiled, for the big family photo, so I don't know if we'll use it on the Christmas card.
Wow, I didn't know your mom made that outfit, I thought you bought it at a little boutique. It's beautiful. Martha did a great job. Izzy looked beautiful, as always. Everyone matched, but not everyone smiled, for the big family photo, so I don't know if we'll use it on the Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteThe previous comment was actually posted by Nanna, but somehow John's name came up. He would say the same thing, but I want credit!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit!!
ReplyDelete