My big girl is now a Preschooler. Can you believe it?
 |
| Adorable, yes? |
 |
| She was beyond thrilled about her backpack and lunch box |
 |
| Walking to her classroom |
 |
| Gotta butter those teachers up so they are extra sweet to my baby girl. Obviously I've been spending too much time on Pinterest lately... |
I'm gonna be honest...I wasn't all that sad about this day. I was actually pretty darn excited to have some time to myself. Mother of the year? But let me tell you, those 4.5 hours flew by! I dropped Izzy off, went home to change, drove to a friend's house and we went for a run, stopped by the grocery store, went home to eat lunch and shower, and it was time to go back and pick her up. I did kind of feel like my right arm was missing all day though. It was so quiet at the house, and I found myself missing my little sidekick. Her teacher said she had a great day, and from what I've gotten out of her, she had fun. She walks around saying, "Ms. Becky nice," quite a bit, so I'm taking that as a good sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment