Izzy was supposed to be taking a nap today. After I read her a story and left her room, I heard the door shut, so I knew she was up and about. But then I didn't hear anything, and I was busy wrapping Christmas gifts for about an hour, so I thought maybe she finally fell asleep. I went to check on her, and I heard her talking to herself. She was saying, "Take a look at this." So, I opened the door, and this is what I found.
 |
| Caught red handed dismantling her Christmas tree |
 |
| I suppose this could have been a lot worse |
 |
| What the heck? |
I should have known better. Never trust a quiet toddler.
We don't have any Christmas decorations on the bottom of the tree - I'll probably find them when I do the spring cleaning.
ReplyDeleteAnn