I found this idea on pinterest, and thought I'd give it a try. I had an old, cheap vase just taking up space on top of the cabinets in my laundry room, and I had jute left over from another project (which I also need to post). So, technically, this was little ditty was completely free! Always a plus with any DIY project.
So, here's what I started with:
 |
| I started on the bottom of the vase |
 |
| ...and i just kept wrapping and gluing. |
 |
| ...until it looked like this. I think it turned out pretty good. |
 |
| I found this similar style at Kirklands, on sale for $19.99 |

|
With the right shaped vase, you could even get away with using it as a candle holder. Maybe?
|
So, whatcha think?? It was super easy, but definitely took some time. I am loving all the jute-wrapped ideas on Pinterest. I may have to try some of these:
No comments:
Post a Comment