This is a big time of year for birthdays around here. Harper and Izzy are 5 days apart, February 21st and 26th, and I turned the big 3-2 on Monday. At least we made it easy for hubs to remember them. Last weekend, the girls had a joint birthday party at Pump it Up. It was the easiest party ever - I literally showed up with party supplies still in my Party City bag, handed them over the the girl at the front desk, and wrote a check. They set everything up, and I didn't have to mess with a thing. Worth every pretty penny. I don't know how long the girls will let me get away with this double birthday thing, but I'm going to milk it as long as I can. It would really be silly to have separate parties at this point, because we'd be inviting the same people to two separate parties, just a few days apart. Everything went really smoothly until it was time for presents, and then it got a little crazy. Two kiddos opening gifts at the same was a lot to take in, but we survived. This two-for-one thing ain't so bad. Prepare yourself for lots of photos...
 |
| Harper loved sliding with Daddy |
 |
| The motley crew - I promise they were having fun |
 |
| My biggest fear has come to life...so dreading the day this happens for real |
 |
| She is thisclose to walking |
 |
We tried to dress her in jeggings like Harper's, but as you can see, she had other plans. Who am I to argue with a tutu (even if it doesn't match) at a princess themed party?
|
 |
| My awesome friend, Tracy, from Southern Baking Company, outdid herself once again! Aren't these adorable! |
 |
| She also made each of the girls their own personal cake. Love! |
 |
| It's a shame they didn't get any presents |
 |
| Such a big girl. Tear. :( |
 |
| Eye on the prize |
 |
| Sweet girl! |
 |
| Harper has the funniest facial expressions |
 |
| I think she looks so beautiful in this picture |
 |
| ....and this was the very next photo |
 |
| The cake was a hit |
 |
| Harper was not a fan of the big chair |
 |
| The beginning of the chaos |
 |
| Love my family |
Happy Birthday Babb Ladies!
ReplyDelete