I was one of many mommies walking their kids back to preschool with a big grin on my face last week. I love my girl, but I'm just gonna keep it real. This summer was looong. I tried to be a good mom and schedule plenty of play dates and trips to the museum, zoo, etc., but my fun ran out way before summer did. I was ready for school to start, and so was Izzy. Luckily, she loves going to school and has a blast there, so I get my little sanity break without the guilt. Everyone wins. Hubs ate breakfast with us last Tuesday and went with me and Harper to drop off Izzy. I made him snap a few pictures before we left.
 |
| not the best photo, but he was working with a moving target |
 |
| Why does she look so grown up??? Stop it. |
 |
This is her "smile." There were no tears, no latching herself to my leg, no "don't go, mommy!" Nope. We got nothing. Not even a good picture. She wanted us out of there. And so it begins.
|
 |
| We celebrated a successful first day of school with some frozen yogurt. |
I forgot to take pictures for a pinterest idea that morning, so we had another mini photo session that afternoon. She had a full day of school and a tummy full of yogurt in her by this point, so she was being a little toot.
 |
| Attempt #1 |
 |
| Attempt #2 |
 |
| Finally got a semi-decent one. Beggars can't be choosers, right? |
No comments:
Post a Comment