To be honest, I didn't realize how much shopping (mostly online - gets me in trouble every time!) I've done lately until I started writing this post. Oopsies. Hubs, I advise you to stop reading now. Loves you. ;-)
The bootie. Love these, despite the trendy little 20-something Nordstrom employee who sold them to me sharing that her mother has the same pair. Neat, huh?
![]() |
| Indigo by Clarks Bootie |
The chambray shirt. I have a chambray shirt that I wear all the time (mostly with colored jeans as pictured), so when I saw this, I had to scoop it up. I love the polka dots!
![]() |
| Old Navy Polka Dot Chambray Shirt |
The Boyfriend Khakis. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've bought a pair of khakis. A long time, my friends. I will admit that my mom uniform is made up mostly of workout clothes, so I figured it would be nice to add something casual but decent to the mix other than my standard jeans. I ordered these in teal, but my first choices, green and burgundy, were sold out in my size. They were delivered today, and I actually really like the color. Love the fit. They are great to pair with heels to dress them up, or with flats to keep it casual.
![]() |
| Old Navy Pop-Color Boyfriend Khakis |
The dress. I gotta admit, I wasn't sure how I felt about this dress, but I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. I really like it. It's cute and comfortable. I like that I can wear it now with flats or sandals and with knee boots when the weather gets cooler. I don't really like it paired with booties as shown.
![]() |
| Old Navy Striped Color-Block Jersey Dress
The scarf. I love a good scarf. I mean, who doesn't?? It can instantly change and entire outfit. I'm excited to add this one to my growing collection.
Old Navy Leopard Infinity Scarf
The striped shirt. This is not a shirt I would typically purchase. For teaching, yes. But for staying at home with my girls, it seems a little too dressy. But....I've seen it on some of my favorite fashion blogs lately, and I love how they have rolled up the sleeves, paired with shorts, colored jeans, bright jewelry, etc. Definitely more suitable for this season of my life. It's a stretch from my normal mom uni, but I'm gonna give it a go.
|
![]() |
| The Limited Striped Split-V Blouse |
The cords. I've been wanting some for a while now, and I finally found a fit and color that I love at Jcrew. These are from their regular website, but I found them at a factory store on sale. You're welcome, hubs. ;-)
![]() |
| Source |











I read it all - and I am going to update the budget now.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to call your attention to today's post. You know, the one in which I say how awesome you are.
ReplyDelete