Y'all. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I am losing it. Last week I wore two different shoes to the gym. We had an errand to run afterward, so I was out of the house for several HOURS wearing two different shoes. Didn't even notice until I took them off and went to put them in my closet. Awesome. And then yesterday, the girls and I went to TJ Maxx after dance. When we left the dance studio, I pulled my sunglasses out of my purse and put them on. We parked at the store, I got out to open Harper's door, and saw my reflection in the window. Not only was I wearing sunglasses, but I had another pair on my head. I have officially gone crazy.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love it!!! So glad to see other mamas struggle, too!!!
ReplyDelete