Over the weekend, I tried two new recipes, and I thought they were both worth sharing as they were quite tasty.
John Wayne Casserole - recipe and photo credit found here
I made this casserole early in the day, and put it in the fridge without baking it. I took it to my parents' house for dinner that night, so I just baked it over there. This recipe would be perfect to make for new moms, sick friends, potlucks, etc.
Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - recipe and photo credit found here
This stuff is amazing. It is especially good if you warm it up and slap either a little butter on it...or, if you really want to get fancy, some brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese. Not that I would know or anything. Ahem. My little sidekick helped with the zucchini bread. She was a skeptic at first. "Zucchini is gross. Nobody will want to eat this." Sweet little dear.
Thank ya'll so much for the feedback on the picture frames. I've decided to go with option #2. One of the frames arrived yesterday...completely shattered. Awesome.






Just found your adorable blog and am stopping by to say hello. That pumpkin/zucchini bread looks absolutely amazing!!
ReplyDeleteHey there! Thanks for stopping by. Yes, the bread is a must-bake for fall...so good!!
Delete