Warning: this post contains major poop talk. If that sort of thing grosses you out, I advise you to stop reading now.
Just when I'm thinking I've got this mom of two thing under control, my girls are there to give me a reality check. Last week while Izzy was playing in her playroom, I was sitting on the couch, giving Harper a bottle. Izzy comes walking in the living room saying she needed to go potty. By the disgusted look on her face and the way she was standing, I knew that she had already gone poop in her panties. I told her to go to her bathroom. As she started to walk, I noticed little poop balls trailing behind her. Gag, I know. But it gets worse. I was following her to the restroom, and I stepped in one of them...all while still holding and feeding Harper. As I carefully walked to the restroom balancing on the heel of my foot as to not further smear the poop, I couldn't help but laugh a little and think to myself, "This is my life." And you know what? I wouldn't trade it. Poop balls and all. To quote my friend Tracy, "There's nothing like a turd between your toes to remind you of your place in life."
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sorry, Jen, I love your friends quote and I'm laughing out loud right now.
ReplyDeleteoops, apostrophe needed in friend's
ReplyDeleteHaha! This is the kind of stuff I have to laugh at, otherwise I might just cry. Glad to make you laugh, too!
ReplyDelete