I think I am in agreement with the rest of Texas when I say, "Bring on Fall!" The calendar tells me it's fall, but the weather tells me otherwise. That doesn't stop me from dreaming of crisp, cooler temps. When I think fall fashion, these five pieces come to mind. They are so versatile, and this is the kind of stuff I will wear over and over again all season. What are your fall essentials?
5. TOMS Booties
Linking up with Momfessionals today!






Love all of these fall picks! I have been wanting a military vest all summer and definitely need to get one for fall. Those Tom's booties are adorable! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteJill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by, Jill!
DeleteKate Spade studs are on my list today, too!! I'm still stuck in summer though, so I posted the bright ones. I'll take those navy ones, though!!
ReplyDeleteI have the bright studs you posted, and I'm actually wearing them today. Ha! I say you can't go wrong with any of the colors!
Delete