ONE. I'm kind of obsessed with the Walmart Savings Catcher app. Grocery stores are lacking around here, and although Walmart can be a huge beat down at times, I find myself there at least once a week for groceries. If you aren't familiar with the Savings Catcher app, it allows you to scan each receipt, and it will compare your purchases with a ton of other stores. If a better price is found at a competitor, you will be credited that amount. I have only been using it for two weeks, but for two receipts, I have gotten $6.00 back. Not huge, but I will certainly take it, and this will definitely add up over the course of a couple of months. You can use your credit toward your next purchase, or you can save them until they reach a higher amount. Isn't this super cool, or am I just easily amused?
TWO. I was making my bed yesterday, and the comforter ripped as I was pulling it up. I texted Griff to tell him the news. This man knows me well.
THREE. I've done a tiny bit of fall decorating indoors, but now I'm on a mission to spread a little fall cheer outdoors as well. Pumpkins and some new fall flowers are on the agenda this weekend!
FOUR. Also on the agenda is this disaster of a closet. Out of control doesn't even begin to cover it.
FIVE. Harper and I met some friends from our MOPS group at the park this morning. We could not have asked for better weather. Gorgeous day!
Happy Friday, Friends! Hope you all have a great weekend! Linking up with Hello Happiness, Momfessionals, and September Farm.
My daughter's closet looks exactly the same way! And I keep meaning to try that Walmart app.
ReplyDelete