I've got several little projects going on over here. As much as I try to tell myself "One room at a time," that's always easier said than done. Currently, an accent table for the office, a flower pot for the front yard, and a playroom ceiling treatment are all in the works. Makes sense to me. Hoping to have them all wrapped up next week and ready to share. Here's a little sneak peak in the meantime. I know the gold dipped look has been around for awhile, but I'm really digging it. I had this accent table that I thought would be the perfect candidate for the gold treatment. Hoping to finish it up tonight, and I can't wait to get it back into the office!
Here are a few gold-dipped inspiration pics:
I love the look of the gold dipped pieces!! Looks like yours is going to turn out great - neat accent table!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lauren!
Delete