1. Perfume - any kind really. I'm dangerously close to running completely out.

2. Pajamas - I am embarrassed of my current pajama collection, which mainly consists of free race t-shirts and old (possibly torn) shorts. Basically, I have the pajamas of a teenage boy.
3. Workout Clothes - I'm much more likely to go to the gym if I'm wearing cute clothes, right?
4. Mixer - you know, for all the baking I do. No, for reals, I need a new one. For some reason, I never registered for a nice mixer when we got married, and I've been meaning to get a new one forever now, and just keep forgetting. I would like a stand mixer, but I just don't think I would use it enough to justify having it. Plus I would have to leave it out on my counter, and I'm kind of weird about that.
5. New Slippers - these will do...
6. Mother's Necklace - I just love these necklaces. There are a ton of places to order from online, and you can get it just the way you want it. Love!
7. iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock - I used to have a small one in my kitchen, but it has found a new home in Izzy's playroom. I miss my music. Ideally, I would love surround sound throughout the house, but that ain't happening...or so I've been told.
Okay, I better stop there, or I'll be here all day. What are you asking Santa for this year???




No comments:
Post a Comment