Not sure what I'll be making this year, but these recipes are serious contenders:
1. Bacon and Cheese Pinwheels - Bacon, good. Cheese, good. Easy, yes. This one gets a gold star. Recipe here.
| photo from pinterest |
| photo from annies-eats.com |
3. Easy Parmesan Knots - No words. Just drool... Recipe here.
| photo from realmomkitchen.com |
And I'm thinking about starting a little Christmas tradition at out little casa this year. I'm going to....wait for it....make breakfast. Yeah, I said it. I actually love breakfast food, but unfortunately, I'm not a morning person. At all. So, it's not often that we eat a nice warm breakfast around here. It's usually instant oatmeal, cold cereal, toast, etc. I like making breakfast for dinner, but hubs isn't a fan, so I guess I'll do what the rest of the world does this year and make breakfast for breakfast. I'm thinking this Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring is a must. Oh. My. Word. Recipe here.
| photo from pinterest |
And of course, the title of this recipe makes it a no-brainer. Maybe I'll give the Christmas Breakfast Sausage Casserole a try, too. Recipe here.
| photo from allrecipes.com |
I already feel sorry for my clothes. They are going to be pushed to their full-capacity limit very soon. There's always January, right??




I have grand plans of making the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls this year for Christmas morning and for a few gifts. If that doesn't happen (very good chance that it won't) then I am stealing your sticky bun ring recipe. That looks amazing!
ReplyDelete