Okay, I was excited about showing off my house in all its Christmas glory. Then I turned on HGTV and watched the White House Christmas special. My house seems a little less impressive now, but come on in anyway.
 |
I totally forgot about this wreath I made - should have added it to yesterday's DIY post. I did this in a rush. I really like how the letter came out, but I wish I would have spent more time on the ribbon side. Oh well, it's done. No turning back now. Until next year, that is. |
 |
| View from the front door. |
 |
| Entryway Table |
 |
| Let's go in the living room, shall we? |
 |
| The mantel - always my favorite thing to decorate |
 |
| The tree! |
 |
| How sweet is this? Hoping to have a whole tree full of these sweet memories some day! |
 |
| My festive little lantern houses (thanks, sis!) and figurines. |
 |
| This kitchen decor - I only decorate this little section |
 |
| These used to be full of chocolate. And my pants used to fit. Details... |
 |
| Dining Room - my MIL's sweet friend made the table runner. |
 |
| My little bookcase turned sideboard - I'm experimenting with the plates on the wall. It's a work in progress - don't judge. |
 |
| Somehow this vase has survived Izzy. Sadly, some of the ornaments inside have not. |
 |
| This adorable picture of my daddy as a little boy is one of my favorite things in the house. |
Hope you enjoyed the tour! One of my favorite things about reading blogs is peeking into people's homes and seeing how they live - in a non-creepy, non-stalker kind of way, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment