1. Rolled Sugar Cookies - You really can't go wrong with these. I mean who doesn't like sugar cookies. I found this recipe a few years ago and have made them several times. They always turn out great. Now, the frosting is a different story. I haven't quite mastered the royal icing yet. The last time I made them, I used the recipe on the back of the meringue powder, and they were fine, but if anyone has a fail-proof recipe, send it my way.
| These are the cookies I made for Izzy's birthday party last year. Don't judge my frosting skills. |
| photo from allrecipes.com |
3. One of our standard Christmas cookies is the peanut butter sandwich made with Ritz crackers, dipped in Chocolate candy coating. I found this cute little spin on the basic recipe on Pinterest, so I'm going to give it a try. This is actually a dipped Oreo, so I may try some of each. Adorable, right?
4. I know you've seen these all over Pinterest, but they are super cute and look easy enough, so I'm going to give them a try.
I'm thinking that should keep me busy enough. I will report back on these new Pinterest finds.




No comments:
Post a Comment