We had ourselves a nice little fall afternoon last Sunday, complete with a trip to purchase some pumpkins and a mum. Hubs and I each painted a big pumpkin (he made have had a little coaching on the creative side), and Izzy painted a small one. Harper supervised the operation while inspecting her own baby pumpkin. Beautiful weather and fun family time. Doesn't get much better than that, my friends.
 |
| Oh, this girl makes my heart so happy. |
 |
| This careful technique certainly did not last long |
 |
| She quickly moved on to body painting |
 |
| See what I'm dealing with? |
 |
The finished products. The polka dot masterpiece belongs to hubs, and the chevron beauty is mine. That thing was a b to paint, btw. This little fall scene makes me smile every time I come home.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment