I finally remembered to take pictures of our fall mantel. I kept all of the usual decor up, except for one piece, and basically just added some pumpkins here and there. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
 |
| Looks pretty festive, right? |
 |
| Thank you Tarjay for this $4 banner. And thank you to my friend Tracy for telling me about it. |
 |
| See this post for more info on how I made this guy |
 |
| This pumpkin was an after-season Hobby Lobby clearance find last year. I think it was 80% off. Holla. |
 |
| This basket with balls is always out on the mantel. It's from Kirklands. |
 |
| Another one of my Hobby Lobby steals from last year |
 |
I found these pumpkins at Hobby Lobby this year. Love them!
|
Take a look at my house (and some really bad pictures) decked out for fall last year
here.
No comments:
Post a Comment